Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mom and Casey Trip to the World

You sound like me!! LOL I'm trying to convince my husband to let me get the IPhone. I have an IPAD and LOVE it, I love anything MAC related. I only have 11 days till be go so I better get on that!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseyis14 View Post
    Im thinking of buying an IPhone...Mainly cuz I want the Disney apps... I used to be a huge texter, but now I really don't text at all and Im not really much of a phone talker...soooo, would it be a bad idea to buy such an expensive phone just so I can look at my Disney sites wherever I go???? I just paid more on our WDW balance, so I probably shouldn't buy the phone, but Im soooo tempted. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseyis14 View Post
    What a busy, busy week. We just moved to the new house (actually, my fiance Michael and my bro, Ricky, moved and set up our whole house while I worked all week) and while this was going on I decided that maybe Casey and I should just stay at All-Stars Movies which was Casey's first choice. I already paid for half the cost of the CBR and since ASM is cheaper, I wouldn't have to pay WDW anymore money for our stay. haha. I am also going to book our flights for Saturday morning on the day we head to WDW and than come back the following Saturday evening instead of Sunday morning!!!!
    savings are always a good thing!

On My Way To The Mouse Caseyis14's Avatar
    So, I changed our resort to All-Stars Movies. I am thinking of driving there instead of flying since the price of tickets keep going up!!!! Though, gas prices are really high right now. I am hoping either gas prices come down or airfare comes down before we head to WDW. I actually love driving, we are driving to Texas in July, so if airfare doesn't come down, Casey and I will be taking a road trip. haha. I kinda would like to have my car down there so we can go exploring in Orlando and maybe check out some other areas. We are also going to the Star Wars Convention on the Friday that we are down there, so we wouldn't need to find transportation!!!!
    www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

I have driven to FL but not for a Disney trip, it was taking my mom and her car back and forth. It was horrible, I did all the driving. The problem is if I was on my own time frame I would want to stop so many places we would never arrive! AND DH refuses to drive that far. Sigh. (maybe he just refuses to drive that far with me in the car?)

On My Way To The Mouse Caseyis14's Avatar
    Ya, I think we are going to fly, just don't think I want to drive that far in one day. We found an AWESOME deal on airline tickets to Dallas, so we are flying there in July instead of driving also. I found cheap airline tickets to WDW, but I have to wait until next month to book them since I just purchased our tickets for our July trip. Im soooo excited to have one week of uninterrupted Mom and Casey time. He's 14 now so Im sure he won't want to spend a week alone with me too many more times. Awwww. I miss when he was little and thought I was the neatest thing. lol.
    www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker