Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: DCL Fantasy October 6-13, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by jedijill View Post
    Ok, looking at cashing in FF miles on Frontier for the October trip. The early direct flight down on Friday is available (leave Denver at 7AM and arrive in MCO at 12:31) but the only flight on Sunday for 12500 miles leaves at 8:10 AM from MCO. The later flight costs another 10K miles that I don't have....BUT I can leave on Monday at 1:20 pm for 12500 miles. I just saved a couple of points when my waitlist came through....I'm thinking about staying an extra day...which means I will have to buy park tickets now.
    such a dilema, I would book that one for sure right now though while you ponder the alternatives for getting home. I am still mad we blew all my frequent flyer miles for a one way trip to Chicago in October for Jeff. They are SUCH a rip off now.
    Last edited by MFLMic; 03-14-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Scrooge McDuck
    Why oh why does Magical Express make you leave 3 hours before your flight...I could tolerate an 8AM flight except the whole getting up at 4AM thing.

I'm still waiting to see if airfares will go down a little before I book our flights... if no changes in the next week or two - I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and book them...GGGRRR.

Jedijill - I'm with you, I wish Oct was here already too!

Hi Sarah!

Can't wait to see you again in Oct!!!!!

Deanna

Scrooge McDuck
    Ok, I booked my flights. I'm sucking it up and taking the early flight back on Sunday morning with a stop in Knoxville. This way I won't have to use points for another night and be tempted to buy park tickets. Glad I had enough points...I'm afraid airfare is NOT going to come down this year at all!

De...I hope your flights do come down!!!! I'm sure they are NOT cheap from CA.

Jill

Scrooge McDuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Feisgirl17 View Post
    Hi hi
    its Sarah
    Hey Sarah! I'm sure you will be sad that I'm not bringing Monstro this time!

Jill

Scrooge McDuck
    Hello, is this thing on?

Just changed my last night from AKV to VWL. Never stayed at VWL so I'm excited! Also put in my ME reservations to/from the airport. Now I need to decide where I want to eat my last night. I'm thinking Artist Point since we are doing CA Grill before we leave.

Jill

Quote Originally Posted by jedijill View Post
    Hello, is this thing on?

Just changed my last night from AKV to VWL. Never stayed at VWL so I'm excited! Also put in my ME reservations to/from the airport. Now I need to decide where I want to eat my last night. I'm thinking Artist Point since we are doing CA Grill before we leave.

Jill
    that's an idea! I have never eaten there.

Just thought I would Stop By and say HI!

I'm in the Qtr End crunch here at work so not much time to look at my personal email. All I know is that in 199 days I leave for vacation!!! YIPPIE!! You may say that there is still ALOT of time to wait - but I started counting on day 1000 - so 800 days have gone by and I am SO EXCITED!!

Chat soon!
    de

Scrooge McDuck
    Howdy! Yay, less than 200 days!!!! You've made a lot of progress since 100 days!

Jill