Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wine Country Trattoria

Wine Country Trattoria

So I'm poking around the MFL DL menus, planning a hypothetical trip. The menu for Wine Country Trattoria looks really appealing. Any thoughts on this restaurant? I don't hear that much about this one (but maybe I'm just missing it).

I agree the menu looks good, but haven't tried it myself, although we are along overdue for a trip west so it could be on my hypothetical trip too. I would love to hear some feedback also.

For the rest of the hypothetical trip planners out there, here's the menu: http://www.themouseforless.com/tripp...rattoria.shtml.

We've eaten there a couple of times, but it has been a couple of years since then. The food was good, but during the heat of the day, it was hard to position the umbrellas to get some relief from the heat. The kids liked the Grilled "tratt", and I've had the Roasted Vegetable Panini and a vegetarian pasta of some sort (not on the same trip, mind you...).

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi View Post
    We've eaten there a couple of times, but it has been a couple of years since then. The food was good, but during the heat of the day, it was hard to position the umbrellas to get some relief from the heat. The kids liked the Grilled "tratt", and I've had the Roasted Vegetable Panini and a vegetarian pasta of some sort (not on the same trip, mind you...).
    right sure, we knew you meant on different trips, wink

Quote Originally Posted by MFLMic View Post
    right sure, we knew you meant on different trips, wink
    There are so many great places to eat, especially with the new Paradise Pier offerings, that I couldn't take the time to go back multiple times. But I will say that if you can get a spot on the outer edge of the dining area, it is a great place to people watch while you're eating.
    Naomi
    Wife to DonMac , Homeschooling Mom to two: (14) and (10).
    Give me Dole Whip and a Churro, and no one gets hurt!

Preferred viewing for Wishes Kristina4109's Avatar
    We haven't eaten there since my daughter turned 2, but we loved it. Lots of healthy options as well as traditional pasta dishes. My daughter didn't get anything off the kids menu, preferring to have the "Minnie Soup." (Minestrone, thank you Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for helping me find a way for my daughter to eat her vegetables!)

Love that! "Minnie Soup"
    Linda S.
    Believe in the Magic!

Preferred viewing for Wishes Kristina4109's Avatar
    Seriously, for about a year it was the ONLY way to get her to eat veggies!!!

oh that is good! I try to incorporate veggies into things I know they will eat. (ie in addition to onions in my meatloaf, I add some shredded carrots, I also put the shredded carrots in my hamburger patties)