View Poll Results: How do you prefer to make ADRs?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I use my travel agent to make ADRs.

5 21.74%
  • I make ADRs myself online.

9 39.13%
  • I make ADRs myself by calling WDW.

5 21.74%
  • I make ADRs with a mix of the above methods.

6 26.09%
  • Other (maybe "I wing it! No ADRs here!, or other options)

2 8.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you prefer to make ADRs?

How do you prefer to make ADRs?

Shoot.....a typo in the poll! I forgot to put the complete quotes on "I wing it! No ADRs here!"

I will make some ADRs online and will call in for Hoop Dee Doo.
    Last edited by Tinkerkell; 03-08-2012 at 07:41 PM.
    Kelly

In Line for Churros yalibrarian's Avatar
    We eat mostly CS so we make very few ADRs, but I have called directly, reserved online, and asked my TA to do it for me. So, a mix for us.

I usually go by myself and do CS so I don't need ADR's. When I go with others, I do them online usually.

On My Way To The Mouse mrsdelore's Avatar
    We use the mad skillz of the fabulous JessicaJ here.

Originally they could only be made by calling WDW directly. This time I had my travel agent make then first, I didn't like some of the times I was given so I called WDW and then I made more adjustments online. So .... I would say a mixture of all!

Preferred viewing for Wishes Capt_Nemo's Avatar
    i do this. I call up the restaurant and say, i am Mr Johnston, calling on behalf of Mr Iger. Mr Iger would appreciate if you could accomendate his dear friend Bruce with a table at Le Cellier at 6 pm. Mr Iger will thank you. And please make sure Mr Iger's dear friend is treated with the best service. I have been instructed to check back with Bruce to see how he was treated. I would like to pass on a positive experience to Mr Iger.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Nemo View Post
    i do this. I call up the restaurant and say, i am Mr Johnston, calling on behalf of Mr Iger. Mr Iger would appreciate if you could accomendate his dear friend Bruce with a table at Le Cellier at 6 pm. Mr Iger will thank you. And please make sure Mr Iger's dear friend is treated with the best service. I have been instructed to check back with Bruce to see how he was treated. I would like to pass on a positive experience to Mr Iger.
    Brilliant!
    Kelly

I like doing it online as I like to see my options laid out in front of me.

Since Disney implemented online reservations, I've made all of my ressies online. Before that, I called. I've never used my TA for dining. Planning where and when we'll eat is the best part of planning for a trip to The World for me!

Right now, there is a glitch in which the computer system will allow you to book arrival day, but not the 180 + 10. I had to call in my ADRs last week. A lot of people encountered the same problem.
    Kelly