Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Refrigrators in Value resorts

Saving My Lucky Dime
    Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!! We will be there in Sept. and were needing one for keeping medication. I know it's no charge for meds, but it's nice to know we don't have to worry about not having one in the room when we check in.... = D

Preferred viewing for Wishes Kristina4109's Avatar
    This is great news! We still don't know where we're staying for our next trip, but we're thinking of the Art of Animation, and it would be nice to have milk for coffee and/or cereal in the room.

Saving My Lucky Dime
    We checked out of POP yesterday and can confirm that beverage coolers were installed in the 50's section last week. Ours was installed on Thursday in 50's, bldg. 1. They're the same size as the refrigerators they had before.

On My Way To The Mouse marinapj's Avatar
    This is awesome news!!! No more worrying about having to get into a fridge swap!!

Marina in Argentina
    Last edited by marinapj; 03-14-2012 at 02:50 PM.

In Line for Churros yalibrarian's Avatar
    Wonderful! We always got a freebie at Music for my husband's insulin and other meds, but I would feel bad for the CM who had to haul it down to our room. (Although the man who brought it last year was most appreciative of the tip we laid on him!) One less thing for the CMs to deal with, and a room enhancement that might ease some of the griping about the slowly rising room prices at the values.

I think it's about time Disney has begun to add ammenidies to it's rooms. Off property hotels have had them for years!
    www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

I am so glad that they are actual refrigerators Although they don't have a freezer area, they will work for most people and will be a great amenity! So glad to see Disney taking such a positive step!!

On My Way To The Mouse popcenturylover's Avatar
    I have heard that! So happy that we won't have to pay for one for our stay at Pop in Sept.

On My Way To The Mouse hereforthesun's Avatar
    Does anyone have a picture of the new refrigerators in the value resorts??

In Line for Churros yalibrarian's Avatar
    If they are using the same ones as they had for rental, they are cubes, like the dorm fridges piled up at all the appliance stores in August for college students to take with them. We use it to store meds, but they also will hold several bottled beverages like soda or milk; yogurt, cheese, and sandwich fixings; and those little dessert items you were too stuffed to finish.